We currently have the following vacancy.
Please note that all applicants for employment in Monart must hold a valid work permit for ROI or hold a passport from an EU country.
Receptionist/Reservations - Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Front Office team.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within the 5 star market or within a very high standard 4 star hotel. S/he must be capable of performing in a challenging role that requires perfectionist levels of guest service and excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Applicants must be available to work variable shifts including early mornings and late evenings. WHile this is a part time role, the successful candidate will be expected to work full time when the business requires it.
- Two years reception/reservations experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Proven commitment to excellent guest service
- Track record of working independently and without supervision
- Proven ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise duties
- Good administration skills and preferably a working knowledge of Hotsoft
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guest, management and co-workers
- To carry out duties in accordance with the company procedures for rooming, intercom, check-in, check-out and reservations procedures
- To ensure accurate and up to date information is available on all items posted on the house account
- To complete guest schedules to company standards
- To ensure all front desk areas are clean as expected by a five star property
- To ensure cash handling operations are adhered to including the till system and balancing at end of each shift
- To offer products and facilities to guests
- To update and maintain internet booking engines
- To maintain all files in a systematic and organised manner
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com by Monday 29th April 2013.
We offer the following benefits to all our staff:
- Competitive salary
- Meals on Duty
- Opportunities for further career development and training
Monart is an Equal Opportunities Employer.